I had a dream about him last night. It wasn't dirty, but I'll tell you what happened anyway. I was sitting in my old home watching TV and I see a bunch  of trucks driving past slowly in what looks like a parade or something. On top of one of them I see him and this other guy from my school followed by another truck with a bunch of girls on it, so I run out the door to a rhododendron bush, pick off a few of the buds and start throwing them at the parade. What I throw start being thrown back and me so I hide behind a bush to hide and not get hit. Then He sees me and motions me to follow so I run after the trucks and some guy comes out of nowhere and starts attacking me. He grabs me while the other girls throw more buds to keep him off me. We all walk up the road where some of the girls start trying to make cakes and me and Him sit there drinking cocktails and talking. Don't ask me where the fuck this came from because I honestly have no idea, but He was in it so I enjoyed it.

No comments:

Post a Comment