Wow. I haven't posted in AGES
Little update:
As cool as you were, I kind of got bored of waiting around, so I moved on and fuck I'm enjoying it way more than hoping for you. Now I have someone who gets me in every way, not someone like you who did nothing. I've moved on to greener pastures.
When I have more time (and I can figure out how to say what I want to say), I'll put it up. Not sure how long it will take, though.
Little update:
As cool as you were, I kind of got bored of waiting around, so I moved on and fuck I'm enjoying it way more than hoping for you. Now I have someone who gets me in every way, not someone like you who did nothing. I've moved on to greener pastures.
When I have more time (and I can figure out how to say what I want to say), I'll put it up. Not sure how long it will take, though.
WATCH THIS SAPCE
No comments:
Post a Comment