I...I...I just don't know what to say. He was in that van and I'm just...I'm so lucky he was one that walked away.
He tells me about his nightmares about it. I just hate that I can't hug him and try and make him feel better. Knowing he went through that and knowing he's still suffering from it and knowing the only thing I can do is type some words and hope it makes him feel better makes me feel like shit. Sometimes I just feel so helpless.
He tells me about his nightmares about it. I just hate that I can't hug him and try and make him feel better. Knowing he went through that and knowing he's still suffering from it and knowing the only thing I can do is type some words and hope it makes him feel better makes me feel like shit. Sometimes I just feel so helpless.
If you ever see this, I'm sorry for dragging up the past. I'm just so happy you walked away from this otherwise I would never have known you. ![]() |

No comments:
Post a Comment